|One Stop Wedding Shoppe 2401 Blair Mill Road, Willow Grove, PA 19090 215.659.3366 FAX 215.658.0309
One Stop Wedding Shoppe 215.659.3366
|Selection, Savings and Service with a Smile
|Address your wedding invitations the easy way. Have them professionally
addressed in your choice of lettering styles for a much lower price than
hand calligraphy. Pricing below is for lists submitted electronically in Word
using our preferred format. Extra charges apply for lists submitted using
any other method or program.
ENVELOPE ADDRESS PRICING
Outer Front & Return Address on Flap $1.00
Inner Envelope $.25
Outer Envelopes, front only $.85
Return Address on Flap (no address on front) $.25
Thank You Note Envelopes (addressed with the same set
of names as invitation envelopes) $.50
Respond Card Envelopes (all with same address on front) $.50
Colored ink $.10
Double-run charge $.25
For some of the available lettering styles, visit our lettering style page.
Many more styles are available in store.
1. Email list in Word to firstname.lastname@example.org using the following
City/ State/ zip
(Inner name if different)
Do not use columns; list should be in one continuous column with one line
space between each envelope.
2. Envelopes will be printed exactly as typed, with the exception of
abbreviations, which will be expanded to the full word. Use "and" or "&" as
you would like it printed; check spelling of all names, cities, streets, etc.
3. Names will be in 'Mr. and Mrs. John Smith' format unless you specify
otherwise. Inner envelope will follow the same format without the first
name, i.e., Mr. and Mrs. Smith, unless you specify otherwise. Children's
first names should be below the parents' names on the inner envelope
only. Guests of invited guests should be listed on the inner envelope only,
unless they live with the invited guest. Children over 16 years old should
have their own invitations sent.
4. Font size will be determined by the envelope size. We will email you a
complimentary proof for you to approve the font and size of the lettering.
5. We use black ink. If you desire another color, we will print it for an
additional fee of $.10 per envelope. It will not match thermographed
6. We require 25 extra inner and 25 extra outer envelopes for all
orders. This allows for re-printing crooked or misprinted envelopes.
Please be aware that if you have fewer than 25 extras, you may need
to order more envelopes, which will add to the printing time.
7. Allow 2 weeks to complete printing jobs. Rush service is anything
under two weeks, and will add a fee of 25% to the cost of the job. For one
week or less, add 50% to the cost of the job.
8. We will re-print any mistakes at no charge and as quickly as possible.
We will also print any of your changes and additions at the same cost as
the original printing and as time permits.
9. Payment of half the estimated total job cost is due to begin the job,
and the final payment is due at pick-up.
10. Some envelopes are too thick for our printers. If we find that your
envelopes will not print well, we will notify you as soon as possible, and you
can pick them up to have them hand-addressed or we can send them out
to an outside printing service. These services will be at a higher cost than
our in-store services.
11. We do not accept hand-written lists due to the difficulty in
deciphering differences between letters and our desire to provide you with
the best quality service.